We're here to help build a better Virginia
ProgressVA is a multi-issue progressive advocacy organization that combines cutting edge online organizing and communications with rapid and hard-hitting earned media strategies. Year round, ProgressVA will work to engage citizens from across the state around issues of immediate state or local concern. Learn More.
Make your voice heard! The following are actions you can take to get the message out to your representatives.
Now hear this! The latest press releases from ProgressVA
- ProgressVA names Speaker William Howell 2013 "Turkey of the Year" (Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013)
- Mark Obenshain would make every day Halloween for VA women: downright scary (Thursday, Oct 31, 2013)
- Obenshain's miscarriage proposal casts doubt on ability to provide dependable legal advice (Wednesday, Oct 30, 2013)
- Virginians Demand Cuccinelli Release Gun Survey Responses To Extreme Group (Thursday, Oct 24, 2013)
- Cuccinelli Donated to Groups That Tell Women Abortion Causes Breast Cancer (Tuesday, Oct 22, 2013)
- Cuccinelli's Ideological Friends: Robertson, Falwell and Other Fringe Activists (Tuesday, Oct 15, 2013)
- Cuccinelli ignores working families in debate, just like real life (Wednesday, Sep 25, 2013)
- Cuccinelli Must Answer For His Extreme Economic Proposals In Tonight's Debate (Wednesday, Sep 25, 2013)
- New Report: Cuccinelli Tax Plan Primarily Benefits Wealthy (Monday, Sep 23, 2013)
- Jackson proposes $1B corporate tax cut and Cuccinelli agrees? (Friday, Sep 20, 2013)