We're here to help build a better Virginia
ProgressVA is a multi-issue progressive advocacy organization that combines cutting edge online organizing and communications with rapid and hard-hitting earned media strategies. Year round, ProgressVA will work to engage citizens from across the state around issues of immediate state or local concern. Learn More.
Make your voice heard! The following are actions you can take to get the message out to your representatives.
Now hear this! The latest press releases from ProgressVA
- Women's Health Advocates Debut Wheel of Shame to Highlight Jackson's Extreme Rhetoric (Thursday, May 23, 2013)
- ProgressVA Releases 2013 RPV Convention Guide, Limited Women's Health Edition (Friday, May 17, 2013)
- Politician Service Announcement: ProgressVA Reminds Officials Of Disclosure Requirements (Thursday, May 16, 2013)
- Barbara Comstock on Education: Record vs. Rhetoric (Monday, May 13, 2013)
- Cuccinelli Tax Plan Is Long On The Gimmicks, Short On The Governing (Tuesday, May 7, 2013)
- Anti-Choice Extremists Attempt to Rewrite Cuccinelli's Anti-Women's Health Record (Tuesday, Apr 23, 2013)
- Board of Health puts politics before medicine, approves Cuccinelli's outrageous women's health restrictions (Friday, Apr 12, 2013)
- Cuccinelli and McDonnell's latest political attack on women's health to face final vote Friday (Wednesday, Apr 10, 2013)
- ProgressVA Condemns Senate Passage of Governor McDonnell's Abortion Ban (Wednesday, Apr 3, 2013)
- Right-wing Hate Group Endorses Right-Wing Cuccinelli (Friday, Mar 29, 2013)