- Our heroes are the women of color in leadership who are moving the most impactful legislation! I’m talking about:
- The Environmental Justice Act from Sen. Hashmi
- The School Equity and Staffing Act from Del. Aird
- The Voting Rights Act from Del. Price
- The Domestic Workers Bill of Rights from Sen. McClellan
- And the Automatic expungement bill from Del. Herring
- So, next time y’all think about saying, “Man up,” don’t.
Speaking of things not to say, our zero for the week is Sen. Chap Petersen, who said, “The death of a 99 year old is not worth closing school for a 9 year old.” And then he repeated it!